Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Denny Morgenstern concentrates his practice in the area of personal injury litigation, including automobile accidents, product liability, medical malpractice, and general negligence cases. Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Morgenstern also represents railroad employees in claims under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA), as well as seamen and longshoremen in claims under the Jones Act and Section 905(b) of the Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation Act (LHWCA), for injuries incurred in the course of their employment.
After 16 years of practice in Pittsburgh, Mr. Morgenstern moved to Tampa in September 1998. Mr. Morgenstern graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point (New York) in 1973. After six years on active duty in the Army, serving both in the United States and in Germany, he attended and graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Morgenstern is a consistent supporter of Hillsborough County Bar Association programs, to include Ask-A-Lawyer and the Lawyer Referral Service. He is also a member of and active in the Tampa Bay Inn of Court, the Florida Justice Association, and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Accident Injuries
- Admiralty Law
- Products Liability
Admitted to Practice
- Pennsylvania 1982
- Florida 1993
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Registered to practice before U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D. 1982
- United States Military Academy, B.S. 1973
- Alleghany County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Alleghany County, Pennsylvania
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association – Board of Directors
- Captain, ADA, 1973-1979
- Major, EN/JAGC, 1980-1995
- Born in Sharon, Pennsylvania
- Speak fluent German
Contact Experienced Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Dennis Morgenstern If you have been a victim of a Personal Injury.