Tampa Car Accident Lawyer Explains Where to Send Your Medical Bills

After an automobile accident in the state of Florida your bills are submitted to your personal injury protection or automobile insurance company. They are not submitted to your health care insurance company. Any bills that exceed your PIP coverage can be submitted to your health insurance company.  One of the important things to remember is any bills that are paid by your health insurance company would generally be subject to subrogation, in other words you will have to pay those bills back out of your recovery from the automobile accident.

Read Our FREE Car Accident Guide

This video was provided by Dennis Morgenstern, an experienced Tampa Car Accident Lawyer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *