Tampa Auto Accident Lawyer Discusses the Forms that You Need to Submit After an Accident

After being involved in an accident there are very little in a way of forms that need to be filled out. Sometimes your automobile insurance company will need a personal injury protection application or a PIP application and that’s a very simple form to fill out. It’s one page, and on the second page there is a blank for two authorizations, one to allow your insurance company to obtain your medical records and one for you insurance company to obtain evidence of any wage loss as a result of the accident.

Read Our FREE Car Accident Guide

This video was provided by Dennis Morgenstern, an experienced Tampa Auto Accident Lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *