Were you seriously injured in an accident in Florida and have questions? Read our 4 personal injury tips, then contact our Tampa attorneys.
1. Selecting A Personal Injury Attorney
- The first thing I would look at is the amount of experience the lawyer has.
- Next, you need to make sure that the firm is large enough to pay for the expenses in a personal injury case (Hiring investigators, etc.)
- Third, you need to find an attorney that you get along with, and trust.
2. Management Transferring Liabilities to the Attacker
Oftentimes those individuals will attempt to bring in the attacker if particularly their identity is known or even if it’s not known and try to shift some of the blame to that individual. Regardless of that attempt, the owner of the building that provides inadequate security will be responsible for your injuries and your damages.
3. Claim Timeline
- For most personal injury cases you have 4 years to pursue the claim
- There are some exceptions to that rule
- Medical malpractice claims have a 2-year statute of limitations
4. Steps of a Personal Injury Case
- The first step is to put together a settlement demand letter
- The next step will be the discovery phase
- After this we will move into mediation
- If you can’t resolve your case, you will then go to trial
Were you seriously injured in an accident in Texas and have questions about our 4 personal injury tips? Contact our dedicated and experienced Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers to schedule your free confidential consultation and legal case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook