Have you been recently injured and are seeking compensation? Check out these 4 personal injury questions and call our office today.
1. What Are the Steps in an Injury Case?
- The first step is to put together a settlement demand letter
- The next step will be the discovery phase
- After this we will move into mediation
- If you can’t resolve your case, you will then go to trial
2. How Do I Go About Selecting A Personal Injury Attorney?
- The first thing I would look at is the amount of experience the lawyer has.
- Next, you need to make sure that the firm is large enough to pay for the expenses in a personal injury case (Hiring investigators, etc.)
- Third, you need to find an attorney that you get along with, and trust.
3. Will My Personal Injury Case Got To Trial?
- 90% of cases are settled before going to trial
- This would be called the pre-suit period
4. Is the Electric Company Liable if I Was in Contact with Overhead Wires?
Oftentimes people when they are injured by overhead wires are surprised to find out that not all wires that run overhead are adequately insulated. If you are injured by contact either direct or indirect from overhead electrical wires you should have that claim investigated promptly by someone competent to investigate such electrical injuries.
Get Our FREE Injury Guide and Videos
Have you or a loved one recently been injured and have read through these 4 personal injury questions and want to know more? Contact one of our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Tampa, FL today to schedule a free legal consultation.